- This event has passed.
Parenting in the age of Artificial Intelligence
January 27 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Don’t miss this informative discussion!
This in-person seminar is focused on how AI resources can and will impact children, in both their social and educational worlds as well as their futures. Types of AI tools that will be relevant to young people will be discussed, along with the opportunities and potential challenges they will pose. A collection of resources for further information will be provided. Questions and discussion will be welcomed throughout the event.
Seminar Leader: Thomas King, long-time Robotics And Beyond student, mentor and admin assistant. Independent Technology Consultant and Graduate of the University of Massachusetts Amherst (B.S. Computer Science, 2022).
- Open to: Parents and any adult interested in AI’s impact on children. This is a discussion group.
- Parking directions for our office at 46 Bridge Street in New Milford (Our door cannot be accessed from Bridge St).
- Turn onto South Main St. from Bridge St.
- Immediately turn right into the first parking lot behind the 2 story building on the corner.
- Drive past that building. We are in the smaller building slightly downhill from the main parking lot.
- Park in the lower lot right against our building. If no spots there then park in the large upper lot along the fence.
- Just walk in the door of the lower building and down the hall to the end.
- Room #4 is on the left at the end.
- If the outer door is locked, please text 860-944-6175.