HELP SHAPE YOUR COMMUNITY…
GET INVOLVED IN THE CHAMBER!
GET INVOLVED IN THE CHAMBER!
INFORMATION REGARDING Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Small Business Reopening Resource Guide
The Small Business Reopening Resource Guide is available online and includes valuable information about the following topics:
• Financial Needs – Comprehensive list of state and federal financing resources and advisory partners
• Employee Training & Support – General and industry-specific guidance about who should be trained and what training they need
• Physical Layout – Suggestions for maintaining operations while applying new social distancing standards
• List of Suppliers – Detailed list of suppliers to secure masks, face shields, gloves, cleaning supplies and other resources
The guide, which will also be available in Spanish in the next day or two, provides a starting point for businesses and will be updated as new information and guidance becomes available.
SBA Disaster Loan Assistance, https://covid19relief.sba.gov/
The Small Business Owners Guide to the CARES Act, click here for pdf, the-small-business-owners-guide-to-the-cares-act-003
CBIA Coronavirus Employer’s Guide and a review of the SBA Disaster Relief Program
Town of New Milford
Businesses seeking financial assistance, http://www.newmilford.org/qcontent/NewsFeed.aspx?FeedID=2547
Like the Mayor’s facebook page to keep up with the latest info concerning the coronavirus, https://www.facebook.com/NewMilfordMayorPeteBass/
The COVID-19 page has a lot of information. Key on this page is the FAQs page which has information on the community hotline set up by Nuvance.
Danbury Hospital is serving as the place where drive thru testing takes place and specimens are collected.
Additional links to help keep you informed.
• Governor Lamont is telling Connecticut residents to “Stay Safe, Stay Home.” All non-essential workers statewide are being directed to work from home, effective Monday, March 23 at 8:00 p.m.
• For the latest information, resources, executive orders, and guidance related to coronavirus (COVID-19), visit ct.gov/coronavirus
CT Recovery Bridge Loan Program – eligibility and application information
• Here is a list of resources for food, kids lunches, daycare issues etc. Unfortunately, COVID-19 is quickly moving some of our friends and neighbors from ‘doing fine’ to ‘help is needed’.
Audio Recordings & E-books
Chamber Member Meeting with New Milford Town Officials
Lunch & Learn Seminar “Relaunching Your Business” (Zoom meeting). Click here to get 12 Page e-book How to Successfully Relaunch your Business.
February 4, 2021 – Excel Workshop
Learn Excel tips, tricks, and daily applications including how to create a Basic Spreadsheet and examples of Cash Log, Tracking Workflow, and Sales Receipt Import. Click here for more details and a sneak peek of topics being presented.
Register in advance for this meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMkd-ytrD0rHN3Fa2phzOUMUb3Do9-R0GD5
For a list of upcoming Chamber and community events, please visit the Calendar of Events page at http://newmilford-chamber.com/events/.
See below for more.
Were you SEEN? https://www.newstimes.com/seen/article/SEEN-New-Milford-Chamber-of-Commerce-Winter-Gala-15074760.php?src=nthpcp
Congratulations to the Pratt Nature Center, our distinguished Chamber member of the year award recipient. Check them out at https://prattcenter.org/.
To develop, encourage, promote, and protect the commercial, industrial, professional and general business interests of the community; and to promote the civic interests and general welfare of the town of New Milford and its trade area. Learn More