Village Fair Days Vendor Info
Thank you for your interest in participating in the 2020 Village Fair Days. The fair will be held on July 24 and 25, 2020, 10 AM to 10 PM both days.
- Please find booth and space information and fees below.
- DEADLINES. We invite vendors who participated last year back first. Guaranteed spaces need to be reserved by May 1, 2020. After May 1st applications received will be approved on a first come/first served basis.
- Because this is a Chamber event, Chamber members in good standing will be given priority over non-Chamber members. If you’d like to become a Chamber member and take advantage of our Chamber member discount, please visit http://newmilford-chamber.com/join/ to fill out an online membership application.
- Please fill out the form below and I will email you the appropriate application.
Denise Del Mastro, Executive Director
TENTED SPACE: a 9 x 10 booth with 2 chairs, 1 table, lighting, and an electrical outlet (250 watts per booth). Typically informational booths located on the South end of the Green.
• Chamber Member, $325.00
• Non-Chamber Member, $450.00
NON-TENTED SPACE: a 10 x 10 space with an electrical outlet, $275.00. Vendors are responsible for providing a tent, chairs, tables, and lighting. Please note: only compact fluorescent bulbs may be used. Halogen and incandescent bulbs will not be permitted.
Typically arts, crafts, and vendors selling products found on the Middle and North ends of the Green.
FOOD CONCESSION: a 9 x 10 booth or 10 x 10 space with an electrical outlet (250 watts). If you require more space or additional electric, contact the Chamber office.
• Chamber Member Food Concession & Food Trucks, $700
• Non-Chamber Member Food Concession, $800.00
*Additional chairs are $3.00 each. *Additional tables are $15.00 each.
(We will not have extra tables or chairs. If you need more than 2 chairs or 1 table, please plan accordingly by renting what you need through us or bringing your own.)
*If you require more than 250 watts, you must contact the Chamber office to make arrangements with our electrician prior to the Fair. An additional charge may apply.