Village Fair Days Vendor Info
Thank you for your interest in participating in the 2019 Village Fair Days. The fair will be held on July 26 and 27, 2019.
- Please find tented and non-tented space information and fees below.
- We invite vendors who participated last year back first. Once we know how many spaces we have available, we go to our Waiting List. I will be happy to add you to that list when you inform me which type of space you are interested in.
- We operate on a first come/first served basis with our Waiting List, but because this is a Chamber event, Chamber members in good standing will be given priority over non-Chamber members. If you’d like to become a Chamber member and take advantage of our Chamber member discount, please visit http://newmilford-chamber.com/join/ to fill out an online membership application.
- Please fill out the form below and I will email you the appropriate application.
Denise Del Mastro, Executive Director
TENTED SPACE: a 9 x 10 booth with 2 chairs**, 1 table***, lighting, and an electrical outlet (250 watts per booth). If you require more than 250 watts, you must contact the Chamber office to make arrangements with our electrician prior to the Fair. An additional charge may apply.
• Chamber Member, $300.00
• Non-Chamber Member, $400.00
• Chamber Member Food Concession, $625.00
• Non-Chamber Member Food Concession, $800.00
**Additional chairs are $3.00 each.
***Additional tables are $15.00 each.
(We will not have extra tables or chairs. If you need more than 2 chairs or 1 table, please plan accordingly by renting what you need through us or bringing your own.)
NON-TENTED SPACE: a 10 x 10 space with an electrical outlet, $350.00. Vendors are responsible for providing a tent, chairs, tables, and lighting. Please note: only compact fluorescent bulbs may be used. Halogen and incandescent bulbs will not be permitted.
• Chamber Member, $250.00 per 10 x 10 space.
• Non-Chamber Member, $350.00 per 10 x 10 space.