The Greater New Milford Chamber of Commerce is proudly announcing that it will be awarding the Frederick J. Wynne Scholarship in the amount of $1,000, to a 2017 graduating high school senior.
To be eligible for the scholarship:
- Chamber Connection – the applicant must have a parent or guardian who works for a business that is a member in good standing of the Greater New Milford Chamber of Commerce or the applicant themselves may be employed by a business who is a member of the Chamber.
- Community Service – the applicant must submit how he/she has served the community; this includes volunteering for the Chamber and overall community service.
- School Involvement – the applicant must submit their involvement in the school community; this includes achievements, extra-curricular activities, and other notable awards received.
Applications are due in the Chamber office by May 1, 2017. The recipient will be notified in early June and the scholarship will be awarded at Village Fair Days on Saturday, July 29th.
ADVERTISING & MARKETING
- On-line Searchable Membership Directory.
- Website Listing including business name, slogan/tagline, logo or member photo, description of your business, link to your website, and contact information.
- Individual Business Profile Page – focuses on search engine optimization and provides you with another profile page on the internet.
- Calendar of Events – list your celebration (open house, grand opening, milestone events) on the Chamber calendar.
- Email Blasts – access to our email distribution list by having us send out an email blast on your behalf.
- Display space available in the Chamber office for your business cards or flyers.
- Sponsorship Opportunities:
- -Business Scenes (monthly)
- -Lunch & Learn Seminars
- -Crystal Winter Gala
- -Village Fair Days
- -Chamber Breakfast
- -Breakfast Networking Scenes
- -Business Featured Events
- Chamber Member Mailing List available to Chamber members for a nominal fee.
- Business Scenes.
- Lunch & Learn Seminars.
- Chamber Breakfast.
- Crystal Winter Gala.
- Village Fair Days.
- Speed Networking.
- Breakfast Networking Scenes.
- Business Featured Events.
- Panel & Roundtable Discussions.
MEMBER PREFERRED PLANS
- Flexible Health Insurance.
- Home & Auto Insurance.
- CHET 519 Plan
- Tourist Information.
- Local Economic Development.
- Liaison to the Town of New Milford.
- Mailings & Email Invitations and Reminders.
- Business Referrals.
- Scholarships for Local Youth
- Village Fair Days
- Hands On Train Display
- Keep New Milford Beautiful
- New Milford Fireworks Celebration
- Tree Lighting Ceremony
- Small Business Saturday